Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a regular meme hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous Books.
Kia Ora everyone!
I don’t know how I missed posting last week and this is a few days late. I hope to make up for my slack posting this week. This week I finished an ARC I received last year, so a review for Dante’s Fire is coming soon.
In Bookish news,
1. I signed up to be a tour host for IndieSagePR so expect to see regular book blitz, cover releases, teasers, reviews, book blog tours right here on SharleneSays. I will do my best to stick to standalone novels or firsts in a series, unless its the next book in a series I have already featured.
2. I’m 2 books ahead of schedule for my 2015 Goodreads Challenge. I’m doing my best to keep it like this so I have to read 1-2 books every week. You can check out the list of books I’ve read here.
In Not So Bookish news,
4. I take part in a weekly twitter chat with people worldwide about various topics concerning church and social media. If you wanna know more, follow @chsocm or check out our discussions using #chsocm.
5. During this week’s chat, I discovered Digiproud, a blog with advice on digital and social media for churches. The latest post “5 Ideas for Regular Features” is pretty generic and could be adapted for us bloggers too. Give something people will look forward to. Gosh, I hope I do that?
6. Lastly, tonight NZ says goodbye to Cyclone Pam. Towns up the eastern coast were worse off than us here in Gisborne, severe floods and evacuations. Nothing compared to the devastation in Vanuatu. I keep everyone in my prayers.
That’s a wrap for my week. What have you read lately? Tell me all about it in the comments section.