Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a regular meme hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous Books.
It’s hump day and I could really do with a coffee.
In Bookish news,
1. I’m putting some thought into my Booktube Channel. I haven’t made a video in 6 months (gosh that’s depressing) and the last two I recorded never made it up. But Teo (a NZ booktuber) put up a Pitch Perfect Book Tag and I really want to participate. Check out her video here.
2. I just finished Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) and I seriously need the last book. It’s out from the library until 7 April. That’s like 2 weeks away. I really want it NOW.
3. My first assignment is due tomorrow for my Professional and Technical Writing class. I almost feel bad that I asked for an extension because I’m pretty sure I could finish it by tomorrow. Will push myself (once I have lost all distraction in this post) to see if I can.
In Not So Bookish news,
4. Have you heard of Canva? It’s like a super easy graphic design website or app. I love it and I can’t wait to “mainstream” all my posts with cool Sharlene Says images.
5. My husband has set up a bank meeting with my current bank. Hopefully he makes the switch because I really don’t want to switch to his. Our first home is on the horizons!
6. I made these on Canva. Honestly, there are heaps of images template backgrounds available for free. You can click on these if you wanna find me on Twitter & Youtube.
That’s all I can think of, so that’s me for another week. If I get a quiet moment later this week, then I will write up a review for some books I’ve read. Also next weekend a Swoon Worth Saturday post is definitely going up. I can’t wait to share him with you guys.
Ciao for now,