I’ve had a pretty good month. I didn’t have a plan but to stick to my 2015 goal: finish the series I’ve started. I couldn’t help myself though and I did start a couple new series. Here are the books I read in January:
- Turning Amber (Lila #0.7)
- Tormenting Lila (Lila #2.5)
- Beg (Songs of Submission #1)
- Wait for You (Wait For You #1)
- One More Chance (Chance #2)
- Breathe (Sea Breeze #1)
- Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2)
- Rain (Paper Gods #2)
- Winter’s Passage (Iron Fey #1.5)
Currently reading: Summer’s Crossing (Iron Fey #3.5)
I threw caution to the wind and decided to take part in Crazy for Young Adult Books February Book Pool. It gives me some books to read over the next month. I could do with a little focus. Come March I will be reading a little less as I return to study this trimester. Here are some books I’m considering this month:
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3)
- Redeemed (House of Night #12)
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1)
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2)
- Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3)
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3)
I know that starting Grisha isn’t sticking to my goal of finishing series I’ve started, but this has been on me TBR for over 2 years. I also think the series was completed last year so I could knock it off my TBR forever!
So, have you read any of the books in my list? What did you think of them?
And tell me, what are you reading this month?