I signed up for a monthly challenge! Month two and I’m already breaking my reading resolutions for 2015. Not a good start but I AM getting to all those series I started a few years back.
I contributed 3 books to the Crazy for YA Feb Book Pool and only read one!
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin
- Redeemed (House of Night, #12) by P.C. Cast
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
I only added Shadow and Bone because someone had added the second book and this series is on my TBR. I’m putting The Retribution of Mara Dyer on hold until I can pick up book #2 and have a little reread. All I can remember is the guy was worthy of a Swoon Worthy Saturday post 😛
Books that I actually read in Feb:
- Summer’s Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5) by Julie Kagawa
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa
- Iron’s Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5) by Julie Kagawa (SERIES END)
- Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead (spin-off from Vampire Academy)
- The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins (SERIES END)
- Redeemed (House of Night, #12) by P.C. & Kristin Cast
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead
Grisha didn’t even make an appearance! I was too into the Bloodline series. I seriously need the next book.
While I was in Taupo, I stopped by their public library. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater on the shelf. Gizzy hasn’t got this yet. So, naturally, I sat down and read the prologue and first 2 chapters. I miss these misfit characters! Can’t wait to get my paws on that book again.
I have a few books out from the library but they were for the Crazy for YA Book Pool and I don’t think they are on my TBR so they are going back unread. I don’t mind that. I am aiming to reduce my TBR Mountain!
Each of those are about 400 pages and equate to about half of what I would normally read in a month. With University starting back up this week I have a few readings for assignments but I might be able to swing one or two more books.
What are you reading this month? Would love to hear what you think of any of the books I’ve read or plan to read.