Kia ora everyone. It is the 1st of May!
Honestly, the time is just flying this year. I feel like I haven’t accomplished much at all.
Luckily, I can’t say the same about the amount of books I’ve read. Pretty happy that I am keeping the book count up.
Bout of Books is happening this month, 9-15th. As of writing this, there were 145 people signed up. I will post my TBR for that next week. It’s a relaxed week long readathon. I highly recommend it!
I have 3 assignments due this month, 2 are due within the first week. Once I’ve knocked out those, I hope to get some serious reading in.
Books I read in April:
- Never, Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover (available for free on WattPad)
- A Game of Thrones Graphic Novel, vol. 3
- The Monster’s Monster by Patrick McDonnell
- The Winter Train by Susanna Isern
- A Game of Thrones Graphic Novel, vol. 4
- Rahui by Chris Szekely
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (audiobook, narrated by Stephen Fry)
Books to be read in May:
- Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Lady Midnight (Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Nimona (graphic novel)
- Lumberjanes (graphic novel)