This January I set myself a target of 10 books & I CRUSHED IT! *fist pump*. Well, sort of. The Conductor is a beautiful illustration book, Ash’s Letter is only a one pager and Te Popi Whero (The Red Poppy) is a childrens book. BUT I’m still claiming that a WIN!
1. The Fiery Trial (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #8)
2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
3. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
4. Playlist for the Dead
5. Pale Kings and Princes (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #7)
6. On the Fence
7. The Sister Pact
8. Te Popi Whero
9. The Conductor
10. Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2)
11. Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3)
12. Something Beautiful (Beautiful #3)
13. Rule (Marked Men, #1)
14. Ash’s Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6) and it was literally just a one page letter!
For February I wanted to make sure I had a good selection. I still like the idea of finishing series that I’ve already started & to read more standalone or NZ fiction.
To Be Read
- The A to Z of You and Me
- When Water Burns (Telesa #2)
- Jet and the rest of the Marked Men series
- Born to Endless Night (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #9)
- Saving Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #3)
- The Other Game (The Perfect Game, #4)
- Rush Too Far (Too Far, #4)
- Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, #4)
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #2)
- Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4)
- An Iron Fey Valentine (The Iron Fey #4.4)
So, what are you reading this month? Hit me up in the Comments.