March started off with a bang. It was going to be my best month ever. That was until I realised I had three assignments all due within a week of eachother and when I get stressed, all logic goes out the window.
MARCH WRAP UP
So, what did I read?
- Just So Happens by Fumio Obata
- The Favorite (The Selection, #2.6) by Kiera Cass
- Notes From My Kitchen Table by Gwyneth Paltrow
- A Game of Thrones graphic novel, volume 2, by Daniel Abraham
- Never, Never Part One by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Never, Never Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (you know who wrote it)
- Asa (Marked Men, #6)
I also read/skimmed 3 fiction books for one of my assignments, which I posted reviews for. That was also a requirement 🙂
- Ten Eggs in a Nest by Marilyn Sadler
- I Kill The Mockingbird by Paul Acampora
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green (I skimmed this one. Didn’t want to get the feels. I needed to write an assignment!)
So what am I going to read this month?
Well, I’m almost finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so that’s definitely on the list.
While procrastinating today, I discovered a new April challenge. It’s APRIL ARCs and it’s hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat. Time to read those Advanced Copies you get from the author that you haven’t read yet. That’s perfect for me. I just received a new book this week. It’s not my usual genre, so I’m looking forward to trying something different.
- Revenants: The Odyssey Home by Scott Kauffman
- The Game of Thrones graphic novel, volume 3
- Never, Never Part Three
Keeping it simple this month. I really need to get into my reading for the next round of assignments. Reading because you have to really takes the fun out of it.
Thanks for reading & will catch ya next time!