Here is my monthly wrap up. Yes, and I’m a little late with my July TBR. But what’s a week or two between bookish friends?
UPDATE on Goodreads Reading Challenge: I have read 57 out of 100 books. What can I say? With so many distractions, like Pokemon Go, it has been hard to read…
I don’t seem to have enough time in my day anymore for all the things I want to put energy into, like studies. I had high hopes for this semester, but it’s already week 2 and I haven’t got the readings done I had planned to do early. Is this such a thing as Mid Year Slump?
Books I read in June:
- Lumberjanes #4 by Noelle Stevenson
- The Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
- Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Matariki by Melanie Drewery
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
Books to be read in July:
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- I am not Esther by Fleur Beale
- The Dragon and the Taniwha by Manying Ip
- Longing and Belonging by Edwina Pio