Kia ora everyone! June has come around so quickly. We are halfway through the year and it’s a good time to take stock of all the reading we have done to make sure we are on target for the end of the year.
Goodreads Reading Challenge: I have read 53 out of 100 books. It say’s I am 11 books ahead of schedule and I hope to keep it that way until December.
Day Zero Project: I have completed 13 out of 101 bookish things. But luckily I have until March 2018 to get them all done. Not as far as I would like to be, but it’s a start.
I don’t have any readathons this month, but I am taking part in a two-month long Book Pool over at Book Loving Kiwis. There are like 50 books to choose from. I can’t wait to get into my pile of books for that.
I have another 3 assignments due this month, 2 are due this week. Eek! Like last month, once I’ve knocked out those, I hope to get some serious reading in.
Books I read in May:
- The Hueys in: What’s the Opposite?
- Revenants: The Odyssey Home
- Lumberjanes, volume 1: Beware the Kitten Holy
- Saga, volume 1
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Lumberjanes, volume 2: Friendship to the Max
- Saga, volume 2
- Lumberjanes #3 <– i think this is a different series to the volumes I’ve started?
- Saga, volume 3
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (audiobook)
Books to be read in June:
- Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Lady Midnight (Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- I am Rebecca by Fleur Beale
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella