It’s been 9 months since a little someone changed my world and about 6 months since my last post. I just don’t have the drive to “just write reviews” anymore so SharleneSays will undergo a few changes this year. I need a passion to write and share, and ‘writing reviews that sound like something you’ve read before’ just isn’t as exciting to me as it once was.
So here are my hopes for 2018:
- To update my site – I want it to ‘ooze’ how I feel. I want people to know me better when the visit my website.
- To write one post a week – talk about exceeding my expectations. It might not be about books. It could be about mama life or make-up tips (I don’t wear make-up, so don’t count on this). It could even be the start of a novel. But post I must.
- To comment on another persons blog every week – I need to connect with other people who think, act, write like me.
- To read more – As always, this is at the top of my list. 2017 wasn’t a good year for reading, but it was a good year for life. I’ve kept my 2018 Goodreads Challenge to 20. That’s a realistic goal if you compare it to last year. But I plan on smashing it out the box!
- To be more present – I’m one of two moderators on a Goodreads group called Book Lovin’ Kiwis and I’ve been a little tumbleweedy.
If I can do these few things, stay sane, be an awesome mum and wife, and have fun – then I’ll be happy.
So, these are my resolutions. Have you got any? Share them with me here or leave a link to your resolutions, I would love to chat more.