I’ve received a couple of books for review and I won a book competition, so I’ve got lots of new books to my shelf. My reading has definitely slowed down with my course work underway. With yesterday’s release of #CursedChild, I have discovered that my 7 yr old nephew (the neff) is interested in Harry Potter. #LOVE!!! He even turned his stick fishing rod into a wand. I’m thinking of re-reading the series again, with a chapter or two each night. This month I finally completed the audiobook series, and I must say, I have really enjoyed listening to Stephen Fry. So what have I read?
UPDATE on Goodreads Reading Challenge: I have read 63 out of 100 books. Only 5 books ahead. Uh-oh!
Books I read in July:
- Finding Audrey by Sopie Kinsella
- I am not Esther by Fleur Beale
- I am Rebecca (I am not Esther #2)
- Flutter by Tenzen Momoko
- Being Magdalene (I am not Esther #3)
- Tahoe: He pakiwaitara mo Hinemoa raua ko Tutanekai
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (audiobook)
Books to be read in August:
- The Dragon and the Taniwha by Manying Ip
- Longing and Belonging by Edwina Pio
- Dewey Decimal Classification volumes. Yep, I’m doing librarian studies 🙂
- The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel (for review)
- The Secret of Spirits Bay by Stephen Barker (for review)
What’s on your TBR this month?